Sunday, April 11, 2010

Slim Shady's back

Today, 12th April 2010.
Nearly nine months since my last post.

Things have been going on pretty well. Nothing much has changed. Except for more junk in my room. More clothes shopped from Oxford's St. More posters sticked on my wall near my bedside. More scarfs bought. More bags. And recently I was into paper cups so I have been collecting them since my first semester. They are not just any typical paper cups where we use for parties or so. Pret A Manger (not available in Egypt nor in Malaysia,got it from UK), Starbucks, McDonald's KitKat Mcflurry which we can't get it Malaysia, small tin of Coca-Cola. Yeah. I find it cool but Mama doesn't agree with this idea. It's like collecting a massive pile of rubbish. I will soon enough throw them all away. I promise.

Tomorrow is predicted that our results will be out in the lecture halls. 12pm sharp must go to Lecture B. I'm getting to be really nervous. My mid sem result was like whaaa. Results aren't supposed to make us unhappy, sad, gloomy. They are supposed to motivate us aren't they. Just don't peek on anybody else's results. Search for my number, browse through the marks, keep the results printed in my mind and walkaway. No need to feel down. No need to be nosy asking people around about their results. RESULTS SHOULD MOTIVATE US. NOT DEMOTIVATE US.

" Failure is like an unwanted teacher; no one likes it. But if you want success, you must learn from it."
" If you've found something that you want, you fight for it - even when everyone tells you to give up."

2 comments:

  1. ain...gd luck result sok...
    tp poknik yakin,korg kompem settle nye lah..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. betul tu ain.. :)
    welcome back

    ReplyDelete