Friday, March 27, 2009

Hari Jadi :)

Pictures mean a thousand words. Like what they say.

Just look at the pictures. With the hoodie I wear for my visits to the suk (pasar), my house Tshirt and my slipar. Luckily I changed my Clorox-stained pants. I thought Sufi and I would just go and buy some bread nearby. Why bother to look good when you just have to deal with the kedai runcit owner. But it was kind off weird when Sufi dressed up in her pink UCB and jeans and a proper tudung. I didn’t care less.

Off we went to Barakah. Then met rumah sebelah. Surprised with the presence of Abang Din, dressed in Meet-Uncle-Hussien like. I got even more shocked when I was told that we are going to Shatby to meet people that I hardly know. Imagine, meeting unknown people with yourself wearing just baju tidur. SAY WHAT?!

I sweared and cursed and blabbered non-stop on the way to Shatby in the tramco. The Arabs gave me the look and asked me to shut up but I couldn’t. It was just too freakingly shocking! Reached Shatby. I merepek-ed even more (no details and whatsoever needed in what I said that night.mybad :P).

To get to the other side of the highway,we had to go through a tunnel. And in the tunnel, I said ‘Oihh,I pakai hoodie je!’. Out of a sudden Sufi pulled down my hoodie from my head and I tooooted. Betul-betulkan my hair and all, went up to the beach area.

And it was the sweetest thing that has happened. The breeze. The pretty waves. A big banner. Candles on the bread and butter pudding. The whole crowd.

1 comment: