Thursday, March 26, 2009

Whoops,pecah


25th March 2009.

See the test tube? It is broken at the upper part.
How the hell can the test tube be broken just at the upper part?
Curious?
Let me do some explanation.

It was our first biochemistry practical at the new high classed oversea-looking laboratory. As usual, Ika and I would always make a grand entrance, but this time it was not our mistake. We got the wrong information. Ika, Luqman, Fathi, me and another girl were waiting at another lab, thinking we were the early ones to come to class (dah rasa bangga dengan diri sendiri dah). Chit chatting with Luqman about his new London mali bag, suddenly I got a call from Athirah, saying the class is at another lab.What a waste of pistachio.

So we headed to the lab. One hour of lending our ears to the lecturer was not so bad. The annoying part was I couldn't really get myself focused because my view was blocked by the tiang, and so blocking my view to see the lecturer. Oh, what the heck.

After the listening-to-lecturer part, comes the doing-the-experiment part. We were assigned to conduct an experiment on salivary amylase. Athirah as usual, got really hyped up and gelabah. We prepared the experiment together.

When it was time to put the substance in a water bath, Athirah was frigginly funny.
The water bath was crowded by our group mates.
Athirah was at the back of them wanting to take our test tube from the water bath.
She squeezed herself in between the girls reaching her hand towards the test tube.
When she got hold of the test tube, I think she got over excited, she held the test tube very veryyy firmly and tightly.
Putting too much pressure on it, caused the test tube to pecah at the upper part.
Everyone laughed. Athirah menggelabah and gelak.
I burst into laugh.
I laughed all the way.
Our first Biochemistry experiment was a whatthebapak ah.

No comments:

Post a Comment