Monday, February 23, 2009

*Burp* Sorry.

Two more papers to go. 3rd March will be the day of victory for me (hell yeah,,just a small victory). Will be celebrating with a small nap right after Terminology. Well, that is my plan for now. And 10 long holidays before my second semester begins. Should I go on a trip with the rest or should I just stay at home?

Reasons why i should go on a trip :

  1. Tenangkan fikiran
  2. Have fun
  3. See new places
  4. Spend time with mates
  5. Destress myself
  6. Ayah suggested to go on a trip
Reasons why I should not go on a trip :
  1. $$$ will fly away
  2. Nervous about getting the exam results
  3. Too many negative things to list down
As a conclusion, I should just go for a trip kan? Rather than staying at home, doing the same ol same ol routine. Wake up, make my bed, shower, breakfast, online, Stefano, lepaq, balik tiduuurr. No way jose. Unhealthy unhealthy. No Ain. Go do something that gives benefit to yourself. Moarning about the past can never change the present. Like what Ayah said, "Takutt, takutt, you must not be scared because you are already a medical student. How to treat your patient if you keep on takutt takuutt like this?" That is true actually. Parents are always correct. This is scary.





Vday. Five People You Meet In Heaven. A handmade bottle of read-me-love-notes. A chocolate strawberry candy scented candle. A handmade album compiled of love songs. Four roses from Chillies for each. And four sophisticated young ladies from different backgrounds to complete the day. And not to forget, the mee bandung too.



































No comments:

Post a Comment