Friday, February 20, 2009

Mummy Dearest

















You have taught me to become a better person,

A stronger person,
You taught me how to see the world,
Widen up my scope,
Changed my perspective and opened up my mind.

You are the person that I always consult to,
Your advices,
Motivational talks,

Sometimes scoldings too,
Made me become who I am now.
You are never tired,

Working, cooking, taking care the five of us,
You never did complain,

Never in a million years would you be bored with it,

And that, I do appreciate, really.
You have gone through many challenges of life,
Tests from Allah,
The ups and downs,

The woes and happiness in the journey of life,

For forty six long years,

And never did you ever give up on life.
From being a spoiled rich Dato's daughter,
Living in luxury,
With maids and chaperones,
To a very understanding, caring doctor
Which many admires.
I love you,
I admire you,
I adore you,
I miss you,
I miss you,
I miss you.
You are always in my mind,
Even when we are seperated by the big big sea,
With you, in Malaysia,
And me, in Egypt.
Happy Birthday Ma!
Happy Birthday Ma!
May Allah bless you always.
Love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment