Friday, February 20, 2009

Huge Transformation.

People change.
In the sense of fashion, personality, lifestyle, appeareance.
And it is scary.

S-c-a-r-y.

Yes.

A few nights ago, before going off to sleep, I browsed through my picture files. Well, this is like my regular pattern, browsing through whatever files inside my laptop till I drift off to my Lala Land. And you wouldn't believe this. I changed A LOT, and I do mean A LOT. I admit I was eating like a pig before I came to Egypt. I ate all kinds. From Japanese Sushi to Indian Tandoori to Western steak to makanan kampung Melayu to fast foods. Basically, I was stuffing myself with whatever there was back in Malaysia truly Asia. My motive was to avoid myself from missing these variety of food when in Egypt. Ok, how would you react to someone saying there would be no delicious food in Egypt, even the KFC chicken is not as nice as it is in Malaysia? You would be dead cuak wouldn't you. Well, that was what exactly happened to me.

When I reached Egypt, the bad eating habit continues. More new food I discovered. New food to try and taste. New unheard weird food. It goes on till the time my family came to visit me for the whole of December. That was when I started to consume the same proportion of food when in Malaysia. It took me just one month to get rid of these extra baggage. It felt so good when people tell you how much you have loose weight that they can't even pinch your cheeks anymore.


These pictures will prove to you how much weight I have lost since I came to Egypt. Needless to say, the people around me too look different. More mature-looking and more young adult-looking. See, my transformation from a Pikachu to a pipi kempis is so fast. Its like a balloon being popped by a sharp needle.




















Recently(up), when first came to Egypt(down).

No comments:

Post a Comment