Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Angel campur pelik jadi ???























Halia...Oh Halia...Why don't they sell Halia here at the suk? Oh. The fishmonger kept on yelling "Natalia! Natalia!" Since that day. And today, he finally got the chance to talk to Natalia because she needed to buy some gambari from that shop. Blurheaded and profoundly clueless on what the hell he was crapping about, Natalia just nodded and smiled and "mmhmm...mmhmm"-ed throughout the whole conversation. And the conversation was ended with a smack and a loud laugh at the fishmonger's friend by he, himself. How pelikkk.























Comel. I woke up from my short evening nap. And guess what.? I think I have been a really really good little angel these few days. Santa has left me a note with 3 smarties-topped cookies on my table. Thank you Santa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment