Saturday, April 11, 2009

Ye Cikgu, saya faham cikgu.

Skyping with my long lost chinese tuition mate reminds me of my high school years. I was this very sakkkai suka buat kerja2 bodoh punya budak. Running around the school compound after recess just to have fun with my very sakkai mates. Main kejar2 lah kononnya. Bajet budak Darjah Satu baru. Break the stupid school rules. And also JAMBU BATU. Yess, we used to pluck jambu batu from a tree near our class. It was a must-to-do before the bell rings. And usually, me and my partner in crime will always be the first to be at the big gate masa balik sekolah. Before the bell rings, we will already be buying ice cream 50sen or sour tapes from the candyman and parents will alyways look at us with why-are-you-out-of-school-before-school-ends kind of look. We both will feel very proud of ourselves because we managed to escape from the @#$%! prefects. Whoops! My bad :P.


Ohh me, how i freakingly miss the cliques too. During recess, the miss-popular group will sit at one corner with their stuck up looks and the anime-lovers will be crapping about goku and etc. with atleast one anime comic book in their hand and the goody-goody-two-shoes will be eating their home-packed meals disscussing about upcoming exams and what is the meaning of Newton's Law. And the budak-budak sakkkai will be bengong as ever eating nasi campur at a table and LOUD laughter will always be heard from that table due to the kebengongans.


And the pakcik jaga. OHH yess. He was always there when we wanted to escape the school compound after house practices. He was always there when we wanted to jump across the pagar and he was always there when we needed to use the public phone outside. He was NEVER out of our sights when we were devil-to-be's. How good was he, the pakcik jaga that always caught us in act.

'Please kancing... Roll down your sleeves...". These are the most commonly used lines used by the budak-budak baju marroon. Frankly speaking, I kind of miss this too. Ahhhaaa! Back in Form V, I once raised my voice at the juniors for not attending Green house practice. HAHA. How funny. I went to the canteen and called out all the green house members to go to the padang for kawad kaki practice. Lawak doe. I actually shouted at them. Can you belive it. *laughing my head off*

Is it possible if I rewind back time and be a high school kiddo again? Or can I like use the time machine from Back To The Future movie so that I can be the sakkai kiddo again? Aihh, girls' school memang best tahap ceeeeppan.




No comments:

Post a Comment