Friday, April 10, 2009

NOt My thing.

ART is not my middle name.
































Senoir came. And we were asked to list down 5 things about ourselves that none have yet discovered about each one one of us. It was not surprising that I was the first to 'pass up' the list. It took me about 3 minutes to actually think what to merapu about myself. It's not like it is going to be read by the dean or anything. So there it was, the first game we had to play.

Next was the drawing game. Oh sheeeeet. How I loathe drawing. The interest was still there back when I was in primary school. Drew aliens in spaceship and flowers under the bright sunny sun with bees and butterflies and people that actually look like people, not the round-headed-one-lined-body kind of people which they call stick people. The passion of drawing was built up till Standard Six. Then it fades away.......

Back to the story, we were asked to draw something about the person sitting next to us. And so I got my anak mami. I reached out for a green pen and started drawing. I was the first to complete my drawing. As usual. It was funny when I looked up, everyone was still digging their heads in their papers. Very semangat-ed melukis. I saw few drawings and compared theirs with mine. Sheeeeet. Mine has only got one color. GREEN. And that's just it. So dull and un.....unattractive. To add some 'spice' to my drawing, I reached out for pink and purple highlighter and started to scribble. Macam nampak lagi burok adalah. DAMN ME. This shows how unskillful I am in drawing. *bang**bang**die*

NO more drawings for me, please. Baik pergi baca buku Pharma punn lagi bagus Ain. A kindergarten kid can do better than you do girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment