Monday, May 11, 2009

Aiyo!

Part 1 of the day.
Oh OK. So basically today was one of my normal school days. Woke up earlier than others so that I don't have to rush to get to the toilet to have my fresh morning shower (uh,shower?does the word shower even exist after a few months without it?). Yada yada. Mandi,gosok gigi,cuci muka. And breakfast. OH HOHH. Breakfast. Today's breakfast was healthy! I took the trouble to boil a sausage and while waiting for it to be boiled, I diced up some small cute tiny little red tomatoes and cut a banana into slices. I even sprinkled some serunding on my plate. Everything was so perfect. The sausage. The tomatoes. The banana slices. It was like one of my most perfect breakfast during schooling days that I have ever had. It was all a sarapan pagi yang amat indah till out of a sudden, Sufi popped into the kitchen with her muka mamai. "Ain, pukul berapa sekarang?" "Uh,(everything was paused for a moment)7 lebih...". OK. I didn't bother. Brought the breakfast into my room and enjoyed every bite of my breakfast.

Then,I got ready for class. Picked a top that first caught my eye from the closet and chose a scarf that matches my top-of-the-day. Again, another question was asked, "You tak puasa ke?". BANG BANG. "Ohhh Myy Gawdd. I lupa doeee...! Sufi you puasa ke?" "Ye ar..." And she started to yak yak and the house was full of suara-suara bising dipagi-pagi buta. And off we went to class. (Tapi in the end she ended up eating pizza for lunch too.)Hampehh...

Part 2 of the day.
Stayed in the library after class. I tended to go back home but exams are coming and more things need to be stored inside my brain. So I decided to be a geek till exam ends and stay in the library after class which I have never done it before even in sekolah menengah.Gila budak geek...but whatdaheck. I don't want to repeat the same mistake I did for first semester again. ok. Words words words from the books for nearly sometime. And it was time for me to perform my solat. Went alone. Pray pray semua, I reached out for my shoes to go back to the library. And suddenly, a young Arab lady nudged me and a big smile was shown on her face. "Amli eh?Sakin fin?" and she started to kiss me on both my cheeks. wtf. Not giving any negative vibes to this lady, I kissed her back and be as friendly as I can be. She looked excited to meet me. And then she called another older-looking lady in her mid 40's maybe to have a conversation with me. She crapped something in arabic which I don't understand but I just nodded and smiled as usual. The only word that I can understand was mustashfa which means hospital/clinic. So convinced it's a hospital/clinic, I thought to myself, they must be patients of the hospital/clinic. And so I layan layan jugak lah minah minah arab tu. The funny part was, they both looked happy to meet me and I freakingly have no idea why! Siap tanya tanya nama semua. Takpelah, as long as they are happy, it's fine with me. :)

2 comments:

  1. huhuhu...
    ended up eating pizza coz of u guyz la...
    ngeeee....
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sufi has revealed her secret blog at last!!!
    tapi masih tiada perkembangan......
    wat arr sufi.....

    ReplyDelete