Thursday, May 28, 2009

RIP


I was a ngokngek happy-go-lucky pain in the ass high school kiddo. Like most high school kids, I too had a favourite lepak place near my school. Since Form One, I have already discovered the going-to-be my hang out place. It started out when my Jing Gang and I had nothing better to do while waiting to be stuck in the period of doom where we had to pretend to be interested on what the heck the non-stop-talking-with-speckies old woman is crapping about....'We must behave like Puteri-puteri Sri Aman to maintain our school's reputation...' yadayada (One of the weekly pick up lines -___-) and line up in rows according to classes while singing Negaraku and Lagu Sekolah for nearly half an hour (felt like two hours to us...) which is also known as the weekly school assembly.

OK so the Jing Gang decided to lepak somewhere before suffocating ourself in the so called period of doom. And the nearest place that we could bitch around with our baju kurung kain biru with school tag was Jaya. That was when it all started.


Buhsan je, Jaya. Makan, Jaya.
Beli barang kelas, Jaya. Beli barang for any events happening, Jaya.
Photostat, Jaya. Beli dvd, Jaya.
Lepak, Jaya. Makan Lontong, Jaya.
Starbucks, Jaya. Shopping, Jaya.
Tution punnn, Jaya.
Basically, everything happened in Jaya. Jaya has contributed a lot to us Sri Amanians.

Yesterday, I was told Jaya has become a rumble! It has collapsed by itself! And it was not done by man.! I was shocked,sad. How can this be. But it's about time too for Jaya to end its life as a very convenient centre for all of us.

Jaya, may you rest in peace. A new replacement will surely be taking over your place Jaya. No worries.

Al-Fatihah.

2 comments:

  1. jayaku!! huhu.. sedey gler ain. u tau x die tutup on my freking birthday. as if x de hari lain dorng leh tutup. bnyk sgt memories.... huhu..

    ReplyDelete
  2. serious shit?? dang lah.hahha. byk sgt sgt memories.

    ReplyDelete