Sunday, May 31, 2009

Teruna&Dara

I just need half an hour break (or maybe an hour??) from all these wooooords.

And here I am, spilling out my thoughts in this 'high tech diary' also known as the blog.

My current needs...
1. A headbanging concert. So that I can headbang as hard as I can in the crowd. No one can say anything because they will be too busy headbanging and dancing like a drunken ass on the dancefloor. Tak kesah.Nak berdansa sahaja,kehendak saya.

2. Drum. I want to play this toy instrument that I can hit what that looks like a tong-milo with two batang kayu. I'll get an orgasm when listening to the sound produced by this toy. Thrill thrill weyyy.




3. Katak. I am in desperate need for katak. Katakkk, Katakkk... I have all that I need to put you to sleep my dear katakkk. But where have you gone hiding???



4. Kipas. For ventilation in my room? ...takpe rumah baru ada kipas...

5. Orang putih.Orang Cina.Orang India.Orang Negro. "Manyak cantik Lenglui, mana lu mau pigi..." "Inggeporingge...Ane!Roti canai une!" "Putu mayam putu mayam putu mayam..." "Old newspaper!Paper lama!Saukaukoci!*honk honk*" "Would you like a cup of English tea honey?"

6. Palestin to the rescue. I want to protect the dying lonely hungry poor kids whose parents might be killed by the Monsters.

Lipstik is not so bad. And Roti too. It's a good beginning of the day to start with for a medic student like me. Buka youtube (pronounced as yu-toob) cari lagu baru get down to business.
Am I out of my mind or what, I'm starting to develop a fancy like like feeling towards corak on kain batiks.chanteeeqq...

No comments:

Post a Comment