Friday, May 8, 2009

Rintihan

I'm fudging bored as hell. It's only 9 in the morning. I realised, nowadays I sleep less. 5 hours is the max. There are times when I only get 3 hours of sleep. Is this a bad habit? I don't think so because I remember my cikgu sekolah told me 5 hours of sleep is the minimum duration of time to get yourself cuddled up and drift to lala land. That is why I suffer from panda-eye symptom! Looking like a zombie. Looking old! DANG! Thanks to those who realise how I look these days. My goal for this month and the months after is to sleep by 12. I can't go on having lebam-lebam under my eyes for the rest of my...life? Have mercy on your eyes Ain. They need to look good too.

Patho practical exam this Sunday. Roughly around 30 jars + slides to be memorised. And the worst part is only 5 jars + 5 slides will be asked in the exam. This is a torture to the mind body and soul. And to add to this misery, more assignments are pilling up. And today I have to get my ass out off this house to go to Mara building for assignment thingy. Anatomy is another subject not to be missed. Poor small little tiny brain. Have to be crammed up with names of muscles. It's ok. At least listening to Don't Trust Me by 3oh!3 makes me feel...happy...hmm...I think so...happy...

OK. Less than 90 days. I can survive. But I can't tahan anymore. I need to get the smell of PJ sudahh. Tak tahan lagi. Menunggu masa. Melihat keindahan tanah airku.














You're hot~ Let's get low low low babyhh~

1 comment: